Prep 10 mins
Cook 24 hrs
This is hands down the best salad dressing all round I have ever eaten. It blends wells with any salad of your choice especially fruit! We always eat more salad with this dressing a little goes a long way!
- 2 cups vegetable oil
- 2⁄3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon onion, grated (fresh or dried)
- 2 2⁄3 teaspoons poppy seeds (Blue Dutch)
- Blend ingredients in order given with hand blender or put ingredients into mason jar and shake vigorously until opaque thickened with sugar completely blended with oil.
- Refrigerate overnight for best results and shake before each use.
- Note: Please, add fruit such as Raspberries, Blackberries, Strawberries, or Blueberries the dressing is so versatile.