This is from a Womans Day cookbook. I haven't allowed for chill time. An Australian cup is 250ml. Soda water is club soda. Garnish with rose petals.
- Combine water and sugar in a medium saucepan.
- Stir over low heat for 3-4 minutes until sugar dissolves.
- Bring to the boil, then simmer for 5 minutes.
- Cool to room temperature, then chill until cold.
- In a large jug, combine the sugar syrup with the rosewater, lime slices and mint.
- Add the soda water and a few drops of food colouring.
- Add ice cubes and stir.