1/3 Photos of Rose Water Soda
This is from a Womans Day cookbook. I haven't allowed for chill time. An Australian cup is 250ml. Soda water is club soda. Garnish with rose petals.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine water and sugar in a medium saucepan.
- 2Stir over low heat for 3-4 minutes until sugar dissolves.
- 3Bring to the boil, then simmer for 5 minutes.
- 4Cool to room temperature, then chill until cold.
- 5In a large jug, combine the sugar syrup with the rosewater, lime slices and mint.
- 6Add the soda water and a few drops of food colouring.
- 7Add ice cubes and stir.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rose Water Soda
Serving Size: 1 (2156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 426.1
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 140.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 112.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 101.6 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: