This comes from the novel series, Bubbles by Sarah Strohmeyer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon rose water (can be found at health food stores)
- 1Beat egg white an rosewater together in a cup.
- 2Wash face thorughly with warm water and pat dry.
- 3Apply mixture over face with a cotton ball and let dry 20 minutes.
- 4Wash off.
- 5Face will feel tight and clean for hours.
Browse Our Top Non-Food Products Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rose Water Face Mask
Serving Size: 1 (33 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 17.1
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 54.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 3.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: