1/1 Photo of Rose Water Cookies
I just bought a bottle of Rose Water and was happy to find this recipe to use it. From the Boar's Head Inn and Sports Club.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift the dry ingredients together into a mixing bowl.
- 2Add the shortening, eggs, and rose water and mix well.
- 3Roll the dough out very thinly on a flat surface and cut with a floured cookie cutter.
- 4Place the cookies on a greased cookie sheet and bake in a 400F oven for 8 to 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rose Water Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (642 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 711.6
- Calories from Fat 335
- Total Fat 37.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 105.7 mg
- Sodium 249.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 85.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 37.8 g
- Protein 9.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: