1/3 Photos of Rose Water and Cardamom Custard
A traditional custard eaten in Saudi and neighbouring Gulf countries.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix custard powder with 1/2 cup of milk until smooth.
- 2Add 3.5 cups of milk, cardamom and sugar into a saucepan.
- 3Bring to the boil on medium heat, stirring frequently as not to scorch.
- 4Remove milk from heat.
- 5Add in the custard powder slowly stirring all the time.
- 6Place milk back onto heat stir constantly until smooth and custard has thickened (+ - 5 minutes).
- 7Remove from heat.
- 8Add rose water stir well.
- 10Add whipping cream and mix well.
- 11Place in a bowl and sprinkle with ground pistachios.
- 12Serve chilled.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rose Water and Cardamom Custard
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 394.5
- Calories from Fat 170
- Total Fat 18.9 g
- Saturated Fat 11.4 g
- Cholesterol 65.1 mg
- Sodium 108.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 50.3 g
- Protein 8.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: