6 hrs 10 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Comments: Believe it or not, gourmet rose petals are available for the purpose of cooking and are quite tasty.
- 2However, confirm that they are pesticide-free when buying or grow the roses yourself.
- 3They make a romantic garnish for salads, entrées, and desserts.
- 4Experiment with different fillings.
- 5Preparations: When purchasing rose petals, make sure they have nice large, clean petals.
- 6Wash rose petals gently and pat dry thoroughly.
- 7Prepare 14 rose petals by rolling individually around small pieces of cream cheese.
- 8Set stuffed petals about 1/4 inch apart on a baking sheet.
- 9Temper white chocolate according to instructions above.
- 10Place tempered white chocolate in a parchment cone or small pastry bag with tiny tip.
- 11Place finger on tip to hold chocolate in until ready to dribble.
- 12Quickly (before chocolate cools down) dribble white chocolate over the top of all the petals by going back and forth, covering half of each petal top.
- 13Place in the refrigerator for up to 6 hours.
- 14Because rose petals are perishable, they are best eaten within hours after preparation.
- 15Serve on plates covered with doilies, or serve with your other favorite dessert, which could be you.
- 16Now light the candles, play some nice music, turn off the lights and place platter on table and snuggle up and enjoy taking turns feeding each other.
Browse Our Top Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rose Petals, Stuffed and Dribbled With White Chocolate
Serving Size: 1 (85 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 406.6
- Calories from Fat 254
- Total Fat 28.3 g
- Saturated Fat 17.3 g
- Cholesterol 39.8 mg
- Sodium 136.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 33.5 g
- Protein 5.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: