Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
No roses are killed in the making of this cocktail...
Make and share this Rose Petal recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup raspberry sherbet
- 2 ounces brandy
- 2 ounces white Creme de Cacao
- 12 ice cubes
- 8 fresh raspberries or 4 maraschino cherries (optional)
- Process all the ingredients in a blender or food processor on high until smooth.
- Pour mixture into 4 cocktail glasses.
- If desired, place 2 raspberries or a marachino cherry on each of 4 decorative toothpicks to serve with drinks.