Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup celery, cut
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cans water
- 3⁄4 cup rice, uncooked
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 can chow mein noodles
- Brown beef, celery and onion.
- Add remaining ingredients (except chow mein noodles).
- Place in 9"x13" casserole dish.
- Bake at 350F (175C) for 40 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
- Top with chow mein noodles.
- Bake for 5 minutes.
This dish was great. Inexpensive and easy to throw together and very tasty too. It made a large amount too. I'll be making it again. Thanks!