Recipe by NcMysteryShopper
I love the flavor of rose water in drinks and these drinks remind me of old southern garden parties. The rose pedal garnish also make them romantic... give it a try. Great for Valentine's Day, Anniversaries, and dates. This has a noticeable flower taste.
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 1⁄2 cups vodka
- 4 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon rose water
- ice cube
- 24 edible rose petals (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small saucepan, combine the water and sugar and bring to a boil. Simmer over low heat, stirring, until the sugar dissolves. Let cool, then stir in the vodka, lemon juice and rose water.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice cubes. Add one-fourth of the martini mixture and shake.
- Strain into 2 martini glasses, garnish with rose petals and serve.
- Repeat to make the remaining martinis.