Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This tea is rich in vitamin C.
- 1⁄2 cup dried rose hips
- 3 teaspoons dried lemon peel
- In a bowl crush seeds and pulp of dried rose hips and add the dried lemon peel. Mix together well.
- Place blended tea into your container and label with instructions if giving as a gift.
- Use 1 teaspoon per cup of boiling water and allow to infuse about 8 minutes.
- Sweeten with honey, if desired, or add a thin slice of lemon.
This is a very nice tea! I have tried both with lemon peel and orange peel with good results! A keeper!
Healthy, light, citrusy flavour. A lovely tea to use my organic rose hip tea bags from Traditional Medicinal's. I have tried it without any sweetener and it is lovely that way and also with a little creamed honey which was nice as well. I use fresh lemon peel. I will make this often insha Allah.