Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
These Rose Geranium cookies are simply perfect, and not too sweet. Nice to serve with an herbal tea, like a bee balm blend. They are a great make-ahead recipe and freeze well, too! Recipe comes from Virginia Murphy- owner of the charming Herboretum Farm here in the Temecula Valley.
- Cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Beat in egg, milk and rose water.
- Sift dry ingredients and add them together with the chopped leaves to the creamed mixture, stirring until well mixed.
- Drop by teaspoons onto ligtly greased cookie sheet and press a single rose geranium leaf deep into each cookie.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Let cool on cookie rack.
- Makes@ 3 dozen cookies.