Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
A great gelatin dessert with a hint of rose flavor.
- 2 cups white grape juice, chilled
- 60 ml rose syrup
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 drops red food coloring
- 1 lb mixed berry, frozen
- 2 (1/4 ounce) envelopes unflavored gelatin
- Mix one cup of white grape juice with rose syrup, lemon juice and food coloring.
- Heat until hot.
- Sprinkle gelatin over remaining juice and let sit for 2 minutes.
- Pour hot liquid over gelatin and stir until completely dissolved.
- Stir in the berries.
- Spray a fluted mold with non stick cooking spray and fill with berry liquid.
- Cover and refrigerate until set.
- Unmold on serving tray and garnish with fresh mint.