Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
A delightfully fragrant floral tea - tisane - infusion of roses and jasmine blossoms! Lovely with a madeleine cookie or fresh baked scones, for a morning or afternoon tea. Can be served either hot or iced. Would make a nice hostess or foodie gift in a jar, tea tin, or pretty china cup. Please note: Be sure to use organic pesticide free flowers, only.
- 2 tablespoons rose petals
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons jasmine flower, blossoms
- 3 cups fresh tap water
- Rinse out the inside of a small tea pot with hot water.
- Bring 24 ounces of fresh water to a boil, and pour over rose petals and jasmine blossoms in a tea pot.
- Let steep 5-10 minutes, then strain into a pretty china tea cup and enjoy!