This is a Strawberry Margarita with a twist. Tequila Rose Liqueur is one of the ingredients. Tequila Rose is Strawberry Flavor Cream Liqueur and Tequila and is pink, creamy and tasty. I have made this drink two different ways. In a blender, which makes the drink foamy because of the 7up, and in a tall glass. I got the original recipe from the Tequila Rose web site and improvised it a little bit. If you want to, you can use Club Soda instead of 7Up. I don't know how it tastes with Club Soda though. It is a very refreshing drink.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup tequila rose strawberry cream liqueur
- 1/2 cup strawberry margarita mix
- 3/4 cup 7-Up soda (or Club Soda)
- 1/8 cup tequila (optional)
- 1In a Blender: Place all ingredients in a blender.
- 2If you want a stronger drink add the tequila.
- 3Blend until well blended (about 15-20 seconds).
- 4Pour into a tall glass.
- 5The drink will be foamy when made this way.
- 6In a glass: Pour the 7up (or Club Soda) into the glass first to prevent the drink from foaming.
- 7Add the Tequila Rose and Margarita Mix and mix well.
- 8If you want a stronger drink, add the tequila and stir until well mixed.
- 9Garnish with a strawberry if you want to.
- 10Now sit back and relax and enjoy your drink.
- 12If you add the extra tequila you might not be able to taste it.
- 13This can cause more than one drink to sneak up on you.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rose-A-'Rita (cocktail)
Serving Size: 1 (185 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 73.9
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 16.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 16.6 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
strawberry cream liqueur
strawberry margarita mix