Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a Strawberry Margarita with a twist. Tequila Rose Liqueur is one of the ingredients. Tequila Rose is Strawberry Flavor Cream Liqueur and Tequila and is pink, creamy and tasty. I have made this drink two different ways. In a blender, which makes the drink foamy because of the 7up, and in a tall glass. I got the original recipe from the Tequila Rose web site and improvised it a little bit. If you want to, you can use Club Soda instead of 7Up. I don't know how it tastes with Club Soda though. It is a very refreshing drink.
- 1⁄4 cup tequila rose strawberry cream liqueur
- 1⁄2 cup strawberry margarita mix
- 3⁄4 cup 7-Up soda (or Club Soda)
- 1⁄8 cup tequila (optional)
- In a Blender: Place all ingredients in a blender.
- If you want a stronger drink add the tequila.
- Blend until well blended (about 15-20 seconds).
- Pour into a tall glass.
- The drink will be foamy when made this way.
- In a glass: Pour the 7up (or Club Soda) into the glass first to prevent the drink from foaming.
- Add the Tequila Rose and Margarita Mix and mix well.
- If you want a stronger drink, add the tequila and stir until well mixed.
- Garnish with a strawberry if you want to.
- Now sit back and relax and enjoy your drink.
- If you add the extra tequila you might not be able to taste it.
- This can cause more than one drink to sneak up on you.
This was a hit :D
Yummy is the only way to describe this... I made it with Baha Bob's low carb strawberry margarita mix and added the tequila and fresh strawberries. It was great, but it does pack a punch so be forewarned. It makes a great dessert drink and will be a good beach drink. Thanks for sharing.