Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
I am not sure exactly what this is called - the recipe was emailed to me by a friend, but I had to share. This stuff is very addictive.
- 1 (10 ounce) package Cracker Barrel Cheese, grated
- 1 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup chopped vidalia onion
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- raspberry jam (I like pepper jelly best with it) or pepper jelly (I like pepper jelly best with it)
- keebler toasted wheat cracker
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Put in sprayed jello mold.
- Refrigerate for an hour or two.
- Unmold and put on serving platter with jam in the center of the mold.
- Serve with Keebler toasted wheat crackers.