Recipe by Cookin In Texas
I got allot of these, I bought tons of recipe boxes from an auction recently, they are all on hand written index cards. NOTE: none of these have time or servings on them so I am guesstimating those.
- 1 (18 ounce) box white cake mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box strawberry gelatin
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup nuts, chopped (optional)
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen sliced strawberries, thawed
- 1⁄2 pint heavy cream, whipped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- spray a 10 cup Bundt pan.
- Combine cake mix, gelatin, oil, nuts, eggs, flour and strawberries in large bowl. Beat on medium-high speed for 3 minutes or until well blended.
- Pour batter into pan and bake for 55 to 65 minutes.
- Cool 10 minutes on rack.