Recipe by sugaree
Rosa Mexicano in NYC is a wonderful restaurant. Their guacamole is simply the best I've ever had.
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped white onion
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped cilantro
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and minced
- 1 medium avocado, - hass
- 1 small tomatoes, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine half the jalapeno, half the cilantro and half the onions in a food processor. Add about 1/2 tsp salt and pulse into a smooth paste. Transfer to a bowl.
- Add avocado to onion mixture and combine while smushing the avocado.
- Add remaining ingredients and salt to taste.
- Let sit for a little while to let the flavors develop.