1/2 Photos of Rosé Sangria With Pineapple and Guava
6 hrs 10 mins
This comes from the June 2009 issue of Bon Appétit magazine. Cook time is chilling time, but its best to make this a day ahead. Posted for Mexico - ZWT #5.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix first 5 ingredients in a large pitcher.
- 2Save out some of the orange slices (about 12) for garnishing and add the remaining slices to pitcher.
- 3Cover and chill for at least 6 hours, but preferrably overnight.
- 4Fill glasses with ice, pour sangria over, garnish with remaining orange slices, and serve.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rosé Sangria With Pineapple and Guava
Serving Size: 1 (108 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 97.2
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 10.1 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: