1/1 Photo of Roquefort-stuffed Pork Chops
This is one of my father's favorite recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F Cut each pork chop horizontally in half to bone (or almost through if using boneless chops), making pocket for stuffing.
- 2Melt 1 tablespoon butter in heavy medium skillet over medium heat.
- 3Add bread and sauté until golden, about 10 minutes.
- 4Transfer to medium bowl.
- 5Melt 1 tablespoon butter in same skillet.
- 6Add mushrooms, onion and rosemary and sauté until onion is soft, about 5 minutes.
- 7Add to bread.
- 8Refrigerate until mixture is completely cool, about 15 minutes.
- 9Mix Roquefort into bread mixture; season with salt and pepper.
- 10Insert stuffing into pockets in pork, dividing equally.
- 11Skewer pockets closed with toothpicks if necessary.
- 12Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper.
- 13Melt remaining 1 tablespoon butter in heavy large ovenproof skillet over high heat.
- 14Add pork to skillet; sauté until brown, about 2 minutes per side.
- 15Place skillet in oven.
- 16Bake pork until cooked through, about 25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roquefort-stuffed Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (332 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 719.5
- Calories from Fat 293
- Total Fat 32.6 g
- Saturated Fat 14.6 g
- Cholesterol 172.9 mg
- Sodium 880.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 54.9 g