1/3 Photos of Roquefort Sauce
A lovely sauce to go with steak, or even just to dip chips (French Fries) into!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1You will need just a knob of butter. The cream must be Double (Heavy) cream or it will split when being cooked.
- 2In a small saucepan melt the butter over a low heat and add the onion. Saute until soft but not coloured.
- 3Turn the heat up and add the Brandy, stirring for a minute.
- 4Turn the heat back down and add the Roquefort and stir with a wooden spoon when it starts to melt add the cream.
- 5Don't let it boil or it will go too runny and may curdle.
- 6Stir until heated through and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roquefort Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (148 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 520.4
- Calories from Fat 444
- Total Fat 49.3 g
- Saturated Fat 30.9 g
- Cholesterol 165.0 mg
- Sodium 975.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 12.6 g