1/4 Photos of Roquefort Lamb Patties
The delicious sauce really compliments the lamb. I like to serve this with a simple salad made up of halved cherry tomatoes, one or two sliced green onions and feta cheese tossed and drizzled with olive oil.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl, mix lamb, salt and pepper.
- 2Shape into 6 patties.
- 3Broil 3-4 inches from source of heat, approximately 3-5 minutes on each side (or until desired doneness).
- 4In a small skillet, saute the onions in 3 tablespoons butter until soft.
- 5Remove and keep warm.
- 6In a small saucepan, mix together Roquefort, 1 tablespoon butter, parsley and flour.
- 7Stir in sour cream.
- 8Heat and stir 1-2 minutes, or until just warmed and slightly thickened.
- 9To serve, place sauteed onions on lamb patties and spoon Roquefort sauce on top.
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roquefort Lamb Patties
Serving Size: 1 (201 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 546.5
- Calories from Fat 424
- Total Fat 47.1 g
- Saturated Fat 22.7 g
- Cholesterol 139.1 mg
- Sodium 542.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 26.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: