Recipe by English_Rose
This intensely-flavoured creamy blue cheese dressing is a great match for strong peppery leaves like arugula, radicchio and oak leaf.
Top Review by luvcook'n
YUMMY! This is wonderful! I did tweek it a bit as to what I had on hand. I didn't have any heavy cream..so used 1/2 & 1/2 cream and I cut back the oil to 3 tbsp and added small chunks of blue cheese to the dressing before tossing. Thank you for sharing this recipe that will be made again and again. I made this for New Kids on the Block tag game.
- 2 1⁄2 ounces Roquefort cheese, crumbled
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream or 2 tablespoons yogurt
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 6 tablespoons vegetable oil
- freshly ground salt and black pepper, to taste