Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From one of my cut up community cookbooks. Cut out and stuffed into a file and been there ever since with the best of intentions, but never to be seen again, until NOW!
- 3⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons cream
- 1⁄2 garlic clove
- 1⁄4 onion, sliced
- 3 ounces Roquefort cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Put all ingredients into a blender in the order given.
- Blend for 30 seconds. Note: for thicker dressing, blend only half the cheese and mash the rest with a fork to add later.
- Keep refrigerated. Dressing solidifies as it chills but readily softens at room temperature.
My husband says to give this 6 stars ;). I followed as detailed, except I threw in the whole garlic close because we love it!