Recipe by Denise in NH
A very nice dish to serve when company is coming.
Top Review by Virginia Chandler
WOW!!!!! Was this wonderful!!! We love blue cheese and this sauce complimented the chicken perfectly!!! I didn't have boneless breasts so I used thighs. I baked this for an hour, I baked covered for 45 minutes and uncovered it and baked for another 15 minutes. Easy and delicious meal!!
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄2 lb Roquefort cheese or 1⁄2 lb blue cheese, crumbled
- salt and pepper
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1 -3 teaspoon minced garlic (I love garlic and use a lot)
Directions See How It's Made
- Season chicken with salt& pepper.
- Lightly brown on both sides in butter.
- Place chicken in a 13x9 baking dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray (pam, etc.).
- In bowl, mix sour cream, garlic and cheese and pour over chicken.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes- 1 hour.