Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Quick, easy and so tasty. Serve with crusty bread slices or buttery crackers. Taken from the "From Storebought to Homemade" cookbook.
- 1 (8 ounce) package light cream cheese
- 4 ounces Roquefort cheese
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 tablespoons cognac (optional) or 2 tablespoons brandy (optional)
- Mix all ingredients together in medium bowl.
- Serve immediately or bring to room temp if refrigerated.
A classic combination, and one that I make often! I made this as posted, with Cognac of course, and no milk! Served with Biscotti Toasts and fresh celery for a light pre-dinner snack. Made for Photo Swap in the Photo's Forum February 2010. Thanks! FT:-)