Recipe by RepoGuysWife
Don't knock it until you try it. This is different but really good. I use Roguefort as I think it is milder than regular blue.
Top Review by TheGrumpyChef
I really didn't know if I was going to like this recipe, but I do! I do like the combination of jalapenos and Roquefort cheese. I know, I am shocked. I feel like the guy in the story of Green Eggs and Ham! I will definitely be trying again, when I am in the mood for the unusual Roquamole! Love the name too.
- 1 cup crumbled Roquefort cheese or 1 cup blue cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green pickled jalapeno pepper, from a jars
- 2 tablespoons finely sliced scallions
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- blue corn tortilla chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Crumble or mash the blue cheese with the sour cream in a bowl.
- Mash in the avocados, if they are ripe, a fork should be all you need.
- Roughly chop the sliced jalapeños and stir them into the mixture along with the finely sliced scallions.
- Arrange in the center of a plate or dish, dust with paprika, and surround with tortilla chips.
- Dive in and enjoy.