Recipe by PinkCherryBlossom
One pot dish great for autumn. Leaving the skins on the carrots, potatoes and parsnips gives extra vitamins and fibre
Top Review by pastiepatsy
Love this dish, add garlic, mixed herbs and any veg you have. Celery, cherry toms etc. Tasty with leftover meat, on it`s own with chunky bread. Easy thanks Pink Cherry Blossom.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 500 g potatoes, scrubbed and chunked
- 225 g carrots, sliced thickly
- 225 g parsnips, slicked thickly
- 600 g butternut squash, peeled and chunked
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 1⁄2 orange, juice of
- 2 tablespoons clear honey
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- heat oven to 200°C Add the oil to a large roasting tin and heat in the oven for five minutes.
- add potatoes to hot oil and toss (careful!)roast for 15 minutes.
- Add the other veg and toss again, roast for a further 20 minutes.
- Mix orange juice, honey and ssame seeds and season if desired. Add to veg and toss to coat. Increase heat by 20 deg and roast for another 10 mins or until desired softness.