- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lb carrot, quartered
- 1 lb parsnip, peeled,cored and quartered
- 1 lb rutabaga, peeled and cut into 1/2" cubes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 400F degrees.
- Oil a baking pan with 1/2 Tbls of the oil and spread the vegetables in the pan Cover the pan with aluminum foil.
- Cook about 40 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Mash together with a fork or potato masher.
- Season with salt, pepper and the remaining olive oil.
- Reheat the mixture briefly in a skillet, stirring over medium-low heat.