1 hr 5 mins
Miss Erin's Note:
This is a nice alternative to mashed potatoes
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 400F degrees.
- 2Oil a baking pan with 1/2 Tbls of the oil and spread the vegetables in the pan Cover the pan with aluminum foil.
- 3Cook about 40 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- 4Mash together with a fork or potato masher.
- 5Season with salt, pepper and the remaining olive oil.
- 6Reheat the mixture briefly in a skillet, stirring over medium-low heat.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Root Mash
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 145.1
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 268.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.7 g
- Sugars 11.4 g
- Protein 2.5 g