Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A different spin on a tried and true marinade. The longer you marinate, the stronger this blend of subtle flavors becomes.
- These ingredient amounts are approximates.
- Feel free to adjust to your particular taste.
- Mix all ingredients together in a saucepan and heat until warm- do not boil.
- Pour marinade over beef or chicken.
- I recommend grilling, but can also be used for oven roasted meats and poultry.
Did it with pork chops but would recommend fresh ginger and garlic and a low sodium soy sauce
Sorry, but the flavor was just not all that worth mentioning. We had to toss the rest of the chicken that was left over because neither of us wanted leftovers. Thanks anyway!