A different spin on a tried and true marinade. The longer you marinate, the stronger this blend of subtle flavors becomes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1These ingredient amounts are approximates.
- 2Feel free to adjust to your particular taste.
- 3Mix all ingredients together in a saucepan and heat until warm- do not boil.
- 4Pour marinade over beef or chicken.
- 5I recommend grilling, but can also be used for oven roasted meats and poultry.
Browse Our Top Marinades and Rubs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Marinades and Rubs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Root Beer Teriyaki Marinade
Serving Size: 1 (796 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 424.3
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 16158.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 79.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 57.5 g
- Protein 32.3 g