Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 1 hr
Cook 5 mins
I never tried this, but this was definitely worthy of typing. 8)
Make and share this Root Beer Sorbet recipe from Food.com.
- Combine the water and gelatin in a small saucepan; let stand 1 minute.
- Heat and stir until gelatin dissolves then remove from heat.
- In medium bowl, combine the root beer with dissolved gelatin, sugar, and corn syrup.
- Stir until blended.
- Pour mixture into ice cream canister.
- Freeze in freezer (beat mixture 2-3 times during freezing process).