Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
From First magazine; sounds like a fun, easy heat-beater. *Cook time is freeze time.*
- 2 (12 ounce) bottles root beer (Stewart's suggested)
- 1⁄4 cup torani vanilla-flavored syrup
- 1⁄3 cup fresh lemon juice
- In a large bowl, combine the root beer, vanilla syrup, and lemon juice; pour the mixture into a 9" square baking pan and place in the freezer.
- Freeze mixture for 30 minutes, or until the outer 1" edge is firm.
- Scoop the frozen mixture into a blender; puree for 1 minute, or until chunky and frothy.
- Serve in chilled glasses.