Recipe by Teriffic
Root Beer Pulled Pork
Top Review by Nif
This is delicious! I chopped the onion and cooked the pork on high for almost 6 hours. It was perfect! I used less sauce (personal preference) and served the pork on large Kaiser rolls. This was perfectly accompanied with fresh coleslaw. Made for my adopted chef for Fall PAC 2011. Thanks Teriffic! :)
- 2 pork tenderloin (about 375g each)
- 1 medium onion
- 2 cups root beer (not diet)
- 2 cups barbecue sauce (whatever your favorite is)
- 6 large kaiser rolls
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the pork and onion in the slow cooker. Pour the root beer over the Pork, cover and cook on LOW until well cooked and pork shreds easily, usually 8-10 hours.
- Drain well and discard the extra root beer. Stir in the bbq sauce after pulling the pork. cook on low for another 1 hour till the bbq sauce heats through the meat.