Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 2 hrs
Cook 15 mins
2 of my favoritve things!!!
Make and share this Root Beer Pork Chops recipe from Food.com.
- Place pork chops in a dish and pour 2 cans of root beer ove them.
- Place in fridge and let marinate for at least 2 hours.
- Remove from fridge and place the last can of root beer, beef stock, hot sauce and Worcestershire sauce in a sauce pan over medium heat.
- Simmer the mix until it reduces until about 3/4 cup.
- Grill the pork chops.
- Brush with the sauce onto the chops and grill for a couple more minutes.
- Remove from grill and brush any remaining sauce onto them.