Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Here's a tasty one I put together a few years ago, and it was good. I think I based it on a Dr Pepper recipe.
- 2 1⁄2 cups of your favorite root beer (not diet)
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 cup catsup
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 cup instant minced onion
- 1 teaspoon salt, to taste
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper, to taste
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot sauce, to taste
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil or 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- Blend together in blender for 2 minutes.
- Store in tightly sealed container and refrigerate.
- Shake well before using.
- Will keep for a couple of weeks in refrigerator.