1/2 Photos of Root Beer Jelly
One of those unique recipes from a 1935 cook book.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients except pectin.
- 2Heat to boiling stirring to dissolve sugar.
- 3Add pectin.
- 4Stir constantly to bring to a boil and boil hard for 30 seconds.
- 5Ladle into clean hot jars and process for 5 minutes in a boiling water bath canner.
- 6*Note-this came out of a 1935 cookbook and there was no processing time-just seal.
- 7Go with the 5 minutes folks.
- 8Also, you can use cola or cream soda if you like-they work best. Maybe even Dr. Pepper!
Browse Our Top Jellies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Root Beer Jelly
Serving Size: 1 (964 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 372.7
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 96.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 96.1 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: