Audrey M's Note:
Only 2 WW points. Prep. time is cooling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl, combine dry pudding mix and dry milk powder.
- 2Add diet root beer.
- 3Mix well using a wire whisk.
- 4Blend in 1/4 cup Cool Whip Lite.
- 5Evenly spoon mixture into 4 dessert dishes.
- 6Top each with 1 tablespoon Cool Whip Lite.
- 7Refrigerate for at least 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Root Beer Float Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (36 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 93.4
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 4.1 mg
- Sodium 113.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 12.6 g
- Protein 7.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
diet root beer