Audrey M's Note:
Only 2 WW points. Prep. time is cooling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl, combine dry pudding mix and dry milk powder.
- 2Add diet root beer.
- 3Mix well using a wire whisk.
- 4Blend in 1/4 cup Cool Whip Lite.
- 5Evenly spoon mixture into 4 dessert dishes.
- 6Top each with 1 tablespoon Cool Whip Lite.
- 7Refrigerate for at least 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Root Beer Float Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (36 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 93.4
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 4.1 mg
- Sodium 113.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 12.6 g
- Protein 7.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
diet root beer