Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Only 2 WW points. Prep. time is cooling time.
Make and share this Root Beer Float Pudding recipe from Food.com.
- In a medium bowl, combine dry pudding mix and dry milk powder.
- Add diet root beer.
- Mix well using a wire whisk.
- Blend in 1/4 cup Cool Whip Lite.
- Evenly spoon mixture into 4 dessert dishes.
- Top each with 1 tablespoon Cool Whip Lite.
- Refrigerate for at least 15 minutes.
I enjoyed this for my evening snack tonight. Sometimes I just need something sweet and I made this as posted but used chocolate pudding and YUM! Do you remember black cows when you were a kid? This is so reminiscent of them, and the milk powder adds a little punch of protein. Great diabetic snack, I'd recommend everyone try this! Thanks for posting Audrey. Made for Choose Your Event Party.
The kids loved this. We have made it twice now. Thank you for a great quick and easy dessert recipe.
This is pretty good. Super fast and easy. Good texture and nice taste, but slightly odd. The kids didn't care for it but I enjoyed it. Especially good that it is so low in points! Thanks so much!