Recipe by Audrey M
Only 2 WW points. Prep. time is cooling time.
Top Review by ElaineAnn
I enjoyed this for my evening snack tonight. Sometimes I just need something sweet and I made this as posted but used chocolate pudding and YUM! Do you remember black cows when you were a kid? This is so reminiscent of them, and the milk powder adds a little punch of protein. Great diabetic snack, I'd recommend everyone try this! Thanks for posting Audrey. Made for Choose Your Event Party.
- 1 (1 ounce) packagejello sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2⁄3 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 1⁄2 cups diet root beer
- 1⁄2 cup Cool Whip Lite
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl, combine dry pudding mix and dry milk powder.
- Add diet root beer.
- Mix well using a wire whisk.
- Blend in 1/4 cup Cool Whip Lite.
- Evenly spoon mixture into 4 dessert dishes.
- Top each with 1 tablespoon Cool Whip Lite.
- Refrigerate for at least 15 minutes.