1/1 Photo of Root Beer Float (cocktail)
I love Root Beer! I like Root Beer Floats too!! I got this recipe off of the label of my bottle of Root Beer Schnapps. You can either mix the ingredients together in a glass or blend them in a blender and then pour into a glass. This is a very relaxing drink. Schnapps are generally low in alcohol but are very tasty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blender method: Pour all of the ingredients into a blender and blend for about 10-15 seconds or until blended Pour into a glass.
- 2Glass Method: Pour all of the ingredients into a glass and stir.
- 3Now sit back, relax and enjoy your drink.
- 4As with some drinks with schnapps, this drink may sneak up on you.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Root Beer Float (cocktail)
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 302.0
- Calories from Fat 196
- Total Fat 21.8 g
- Saturated Fat 13.5 g
- Cholesterol 76.4 mg
- Sodium 107.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 15.4 g
- Protein 6.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
root beer Schnapps