Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is soooo good. My kids love it!
Make and share this Root Beer Float Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease and flour a 10-inch Bundt pan.
- In a medium bowl, combine cake mix, can of root beer, oil and eggs until smooth.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Test for doneness.
- Cool for 15 minutes; then turn out onto rack to cool completely.
- To prepare the glaze: Mix the confectioners' sugar with the 3 tablespoons of root beer until smooth.
- Poke holes with a skewer or wooden pick at 2 inch intervals and pour glaze over cake.
- Perfection when served with vanilla ice cream.