1/3 Photos of Root Beer Float!
Ah, the simple pleasures of life!
My Private Note
- 1Place a large, well packed scoop of vanilla ice cream on the edge of a fountain glass or other tall drinking glass.
- 2Fill the glass 3/4 full with root beer.
- 3Set the fountain glass on a salad plate, for overflow.
- 4Serve floats with straws and parfait spoons.
- 5When you are ready to enjoy the floats, knock the ice cream into the root beer and watch it fizz up as the ice cream floats.
- 6Ah, the simple pleasures of life!
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Root Beer Float!
Serving Size: 1 (558 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 338.6
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 29.0 mg
- Sodium 116.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 66.2 g
- Protein 2.3 g