Recipe by Sharon123
Ah, the simple pleasures of life!
Top Review by ChefDLH
Thanks for posting Sharon! These were a fun addition to a birthday party. The perfect simple treat. We used A&W rootbeer and Breyers all natural vanilla ice cream in Solo square cups. They were enjoyed by all. Easy, fun, and portable. Enjoy ChefDLH
Directions See How It's Made
- Place a large, well packed scoop of vanilla ice cream on the edge of a fountain glass or other tall drinking glass.
- Fill the glass 3/4 full with root beer.
- Set the fountain glass on a salad plate, for overflow.
- Serve floats with straws and parfait spoons.
- When you are ready to enjoy the floats, knock the ice cream into the root beer and watch it fizz up as the ice cream floats.
- Ah, the simple pleasures of life!