1/1 Photo of Root Beer Float
Made in an ice cream maker! Make with bottled diet root beer -- tastes like a root beer float! ****NOTE: Zaar's data base would not calculate FAT-FREE sweetened condensed milk! So, if made with FAT-FREE, the actual calorie count and fat content will be LOWER than calculated!!!!**** Actual time to make is approximate and does not include pre-chilling of ingredients and canister -- Actual freeze time depends upon ice cream maker and conditions --
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-chill root beer, condensed milk, and ice cream maker canister.
- 2Combine root beer, condensed milk, and vanilla.
- 3Fill ice cream maker canister with root beer mixture.
- 4Freeze per ice cream maker's manufacturer's instructions.
- 6****NOTE: Zaar's data base would not calculate FAT-FREE sweetened condensed milk! So, if made with FAT-FREE, the actual calorie count and fat content will be LOWER than calculated!****.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Root Beer Float
Serving Size: 1 (66 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 213.3
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 22.4 mg
- Sodium 84.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 36.0 g
- Protein 5.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
diet root beer