Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Panner in this style is really a delight!
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon methi seeds
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 150 g onions (chopped)
- 4 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 2 green chilies (chopped)
- 200 g grated panir
- cilantro leaves (for garnishing) or coriander leaves (for garnishing)
- mint leaf
- Heat oil.
- Add methi seeds and chilli powder.
- Add onions & garlic.
- Add mint leaves, green chillies and salt.
- Add paneer and cook gently.
- Break each roomali roti into 2 pieces.
- Put quarter of the stuffing in each piece.
- Garnish with corrainder leaves.
- Roll it and serve.
I love roomali roti and panner too, so what more could I ask when I get both on a platter right before me:)