Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
As easy as 1, 2, 3 - steep tea, spoon out Eagle Brand, and stir - simply delicious!!
Make and share this Rooibos Vanilla Tea Latte recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 rooibos vanilla tea bags
- 6 tablespoons eagle brand sweetened condensed milk (regular or low-fat)
- Combine boiling water and tea bags in medium bowl. Let steep 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place 1 1/2 tablespoons Eagle Brand in each of 4 serving glasses. Top with tea, and serve.
- Let guests stir to combine - Enjoy!
I made a BIG batch (8c) in an effort to use more of the can of condensed milk. I added the condensed milk to the tea. Delicious! The proportions are just right - quite sweet but not TOO sweet. (i generally take my tea black) Made for My 3 Chefs 6/12.