1/3 Photos of Ronzoni Baked Ziti.
This is the classic back of the box recipe. I usually double the recipe and it still disappears! Make sure you use pasta with the ridges, this holds the sauce the best.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350°F.
- 2Cook pasta.
- 3In large skillet brown meat (if using) and drain. Add marinara and simmer for 10 minutes.
- 4In a small bowl stir together ricotta, 1 cup mozzarella and seasonings.
- 5Toss the cooked pasta with the sauce and add half of it to a 9x13 baking dish. Then spread the cheese mixture over the pasta.
- 6Add the remaining pasta and top with mozzarella and parmesan.
- 7Cover loosely with foil and bake for 25 minutes. Remove foil and bake another 5 minutes until hot and bubbly and cheese is golden brown.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ronzoni Baked Ziti.
Serving Size: 1 (269 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 7
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 359.6
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 58.8 mg
- Sodium 871.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 10.6 g
- Protein 18.1 g