Recipe by Ron Merlin
Yes, we all have recipes for Green Bean Casserole, but THIS one is the best...Check it out and see if you don't agree. No milk, no cheese, no sour cream....just these four ingredients....I've been making this for 30 years and it is a staple.
- 2 (8 ounce) cans green beans, drained
- 2 (8 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 3 -5 tablespoons soy sauce (depending on individual taste)
- 1 (6 ounce) can French-fried onions
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl combine all ingredients, reserving 1/4 cup of the onions.
- Mix thoroughly and transfer to 8 x 8 casserole dish.
- Sprinkle remaining onions over the top.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 45 to 75 minutes or until golden brown. (Don't worry if you bake it longer).