- 2 lbs round steaks
- salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 (16 ounce) can French style green beans
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 ounce French onion soup mix
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 1⁄2 cup water or 1⁄2 cup beef broth
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice Round Steak into strips, trim fat, and place into crock pot.
- Sprinkle with flour and mix thoroughly.
- Salt and pepper to taste, and.
- Add all remaining ingredients in the order indicated to crock pot.
- Cook on medium heat for 8 - 10 hours.
- Serve over mashed potatoes or rice.