Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I've fiddled with a variety of ingredients and methods over time to try and come up with the best Macaroni and Cheese. This is the combination that won.
- Pour uncooked macaroni into crock pot. (no need to precook).
- Add butter, cheeses, and sour cream to crock pot.
- combine beaten eggs with mustard and milk and pour mixture into crock pot.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Cook on low for 2 - 3 hours stirring occasionally to combine ingredients as cheese melts.
- Do not overcook or cheese will separate.
The flavor was really good, but it turned out sticky. I followed the directions, so I'm not quite sure why it turned out that way. Unfortunately because of the sticky texture my boys who usually devour mac and cheese wouldn't eat it. My husband didn't mind though, so he is taking the rest to work.