Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
My husband came up with this one night and we were amazed at how wonderful the salmon tasted. It was extremely juicy, flavorful and moist. This recipe was quick and easy and would be great for a dinner party. I served it with steamed carrots with brown sugar, butter and pecans and a nice green salad. Yum!!!
- 1 salmon fillet, skinless and boneless
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 tablespoon dried dill or 1 teaspoon fresh dill
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- Place salmon in a rectangular glass baking dish.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Cover with plastic wrap and marinate in refrigerator for several hours.
- Remove dish from refrigerator and cover with foil and let sit out until oven has reached the temperature of 375 degrees.
- Bake approximately 20 minutes.