Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
Super Easy for The new cook- sorta like semi homemade stuff! This would be a good dish to take to a potluck just cut chicken really small
- 1 (7 ounce) box chicken rice-a-roni, prepared by directions on the box
- 20 ounces frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 6 cups cooked chicken breasts, chopped
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup chicken broth
- combine soup, mayonnaise, and broth until well blended. layer as follows.
- Rice, broccoli, chicken until all ingredients used.
- pour soup mix over layers and bake for about 30 minutes at 350°.
- top with shredded cheddar or parmesan or your favorite cheese and pop in the oven until melted.