Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Yet another recipe that my friend Susan named for me. We had a similar dish at the Olive Garden and I went on a mission to come up with my own recipe. Cook time includes cooking the bacon and the noodles. I am not really sure about the amount of servings. I am just guessing.
- 3 (16 ounce) jarsof bertolli portabella mushroom and wine sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) can mushroom pieces, drained
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) can artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) canpetite cut tomatoes, drained and rinsed
- 3 sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2-1 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 4 -6 garlic cloves, minced
- garlic salt
- cooked noodles
- Mix all ingredients (except the pasta) together.
- Heat well to blend all the flavors.
- Serve over pasta as a side dish or with chicken and pasta.
I enjoyed being your guinea pig for this dish. when you nailed it.....YOU NAILED IT!!!!