Prep 20 mins
Cook 12 hrs
One of my husband's good friends is a deep sea fisherman, and we just adore when he goes out, because we know that soon after he will be inviting us over for a backyard or beach side grill party. I have never had any type of "fish" that made me wish I could eat it with my hands just to have a reason to lick my fingers.....but this one fits the bill. I have not tried it with anything but really fresh tuna, so I am not sure if it would be as tasty with frozen. I am starting to drool just thinking about it!
- 6 -8 fresh tuna steaks
- 1 (18 ounce) bottle Italian salad dressing
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ol' Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons season salt
- Mix Italian dressing and seasoning.
- Pour over Tuna Steaks and marinade for 6 hours.
- Turn over and marinade for additional 6 hours.
- Grill over med heat until desired doneness.
- Marinade time can be reduced to total of 6 hours if you really can't wait!